Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai v1.07 [COMPLETED]

Version:1.07
Completed:Yes
Demo version:No
Engine:RPGM
Developer:
Last update: 2020-10-26

Download links

Press:
ctrl D
add xgames.zone
to bookmarks

✓ Daily updates
✓ 9000+ games
✓ Free downloads
✓ No ads
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai poster

Thanks to Kappa’s careless mistake, Yuuka’s common sense and sexual reasoning broke out of her mind into fragments
and were scattered all around
the world… but by strange coincidence, a mortal from the nearby village just happened to be there
and as consequence, he was forced to explain what happened…
The pieces could not be seen with the naked eye and yet the mortal could…
so he was forced by Yuuka to help collect the pieces in order
to regain the fragments of her mental mind but there was one slight problem…
The fragments were very delicate and easy to break, and if they did
then Yuuka’s common sense and sexual reasoning will be lost
meaning her plump body will be for anyones taking…​

Last update: 2020-10-25
Released: 2020-06-19
Creator (developer): Nacchuushou
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.07
OS: Windows
Language: English (Edited Machine Translation)
Translator: & F95 Unofficial Translators Hub –
Genre:

2d game, 2dcg, Japanese game, Censored, Big ass, Big tits, Combat, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Handjob, Oral sex, Groping, Group sex, Corruption, Titfuck, Pregnancy, Bukkake, Creampie, Rpg, Ahegao, Voyeurism, Urination, Fantasy, Monster, Female protagonist, Male protagonist, Multiple protagonist, Bdsm, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Lactation, Rape, Sleep sex, Spanking, Virgin

Install instructions:

1. Extract and run.

Developer Notes:

This is not the type of game where events happen sequentially according to the story… Once you full a stage and defeat a Boss, A fragment
of the Yokai will be dropped and you will be able to take it. You’ll need to break it in order to see the (H) events, the more pieces you break
the more willing Yuuka will be in “Sexual” situations. Most events (About 90%) take place in and around the village, so each time you collect a
piece, you can destroy it and then search for an event or you can collect and destroy them all at once so you can see all the events at the same
time if you wish.
There are some (H) events that take place when Yuuka is not in the party
If you need help looking for an event then the Recollection Room has tips for unlocking them

Translator’s Note:

This version of “Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai” is a heavily edited translation using DeepL, RomanjDesu, SYSTRAN, etc… as reference. We the F95 Translation Hub team decided to pick up the unfinished original translation (75%) done by and finish it as our first project, we retouched the original and translated the rest (25%) that was unfinished.
More info about us
Feel free to join us or if you’re interested in getting involved in our future projects just let us know!
DOWNLOAD
Win: – – –
Thank you for the original translation
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai

PC, Mac, Linux
Game rating: 5 33

Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai: screenshots

Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai screenshot 0Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai screenshot 1Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai screenshot 2Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai screenshot 3Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai screenshot 4Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai screenshot 5Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai screenshot 6Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai screenshot 7Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai screenshot 8

Enter an world with your wishes. Get this from MEGA or other file hostings right now, unpack, easy install in a couple of minutes and play this interactive game.

Be a good man and take what you really want. It will be you next second life, there will be a lot of familiar characters that you’re totally gonna like.​ Will you find love and happiness? Will you be a good hero? Will you abuse your power and authority? Try now!


Leave a Review

RATING*

Your email address will not be published.